Sunday, July 20, 2008

Offical 3 Days!

Ghost's Corner is officially three days old!
What left now is to update php and remember how to input php into html and viola;
Radio status will be on this page too.
And possibly intergrete a player that can play the radio on this page too.
That would be fun wouldn't it!?

Wow. compared to before; I had no traffic what so ever. Maybe because I have more of a head to expand my horizon of advertisment and so I can get more traffic in. Even if it's just people come and go's. Still better then "nothing" from years back. Back then it'd simply display
"<07/20/08@12:03:32> [yp_tch] yp.shoutcast.com touched!"
Majority of the log, (That meaning Shoutcast.com has retrieved directory information of the radio).
No one came! XD Haha. But I'm happy these days and I've got working on this website.
I might start up my (personal) blog up again.
Anyhow. I will be back later. Off to watch Hellboy later in the afternoon.

Signing off,
Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment