Sunday, July 11, 2010

Northshore Paintball: July 10th, 2010.


Paintball turned out great today. Few scrapes and bumps from thorns and sliding into rocks in shorts is a bit iffy. Probably will be heading out again next weekend. Hopefully I can get some other people to show up.


The sun was beaming and there was a light breeze in the waiting area. I estimated about 80 people present at a given time and counted about 25 female players. On Friday's Northshore offers free entry (and I think rental) for girls! All you have to do is buy paint!.

Because of the summer heat, sweat does not precipitate and drip onto the visor as easily compared to the cooler days, which is a trade off for the heat. Met a few people there and grabbed a few e-mails. Thorn bushes are evil; I have cuts everywhere on my arms and legs from them.

I am hoping to start taking some pictures of the waiting area and perhaps some in-game pictures. We will have to see how that goes. Wanting to get some pictures of me out on the field too. The summer season is starting so will be out more often to get exercise in and hoping to get outside more frequent in general.

Take care everyone!.

No comments:

Post a Comment