Monday, October 10, 2011

Forza Motorsport 4 Limited Collectors Edition Pre-order

       Two weeks ago I was browsing Forza Motorsport 4 videos with a friend of mine. This motion rallied up our energy for the inevitable release of the game under half a month from that point. Tomorrow the game releases in North America and from August to the last week of September I have been pondering if I wanted to pre-order the Limited Collectors Edition or not. During the period I checked, I wanted to order from Gamestop but I was not able to find it on their website. I can only find the regular edition. Amazon sold out of there Limited Collectors Edition and had only a few left but were marked up to $199 CAD instead of $79.99.

      During the last week of September, I went to check the store listings for Forza 4 LCE and discovered that Gamestop and Bestbuy had them listed. I got excited because I can order from Gamestop although a little bit disappointed I had to shell out $80 bucks for it but it will be well worth it. Then I had a epiphany about my $50 BestBuy giftcard from BestBuy. This made me super excited because it meant that I could fully buy the collectors set without any worries.

      I kept double checking the product page to make sure I was adding the right item to the checkout cart. Selected express shipping, entered the gift card price and got the price down to sub 40 something after tax and everything. I got excited and was like "Sweet!;. Then it said my shipping was free and I think for some reason it was set to ground shipping again. This disappointed me as I want Forza 4 as soon as possible. Doesn't matter now though. The game goes live today in North America and will be expecting to see more reveiws in addition to IGN, Gamespot and a few other individuals / groups.

    There are some major updates to the game which I will talk about in a different post but as many have stated. Those coming in from Forza 3 will have a familiar yet rejuvenated feeling to the game. Those that are new to the series will have plenty of fun as the difficulty ranges from the essentials of a beginner to hardcore drivers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvimE0aNFOg - Forza 4 "Endangered Species" trailer voiced by Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gear.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcQu73d3Z2E - Forza 4 Opening Cinematic voiced over by Jeremy Clarkson.


Take care and Happy Thanksgiving dinner to Canadian folks!.
Happy Monday to the US and other parts of the world.

Shroker

No comments:

Post a Comment