Saturday, October 4, 2008

Into the month of October

Amazing isn't it. How it is already October. The year 2008 feels liek it only just started and now it's already come to an end.

This is going to be a short post since I have an assignment to finish.
I've been doing a lot of things and met up with some old friends?.
She got a Pentax k1000 with 6 lenses for roughy $200. We talked about it and had some fun playing around with them while discussion some info about analog and digital camerea over soem coffee.

I've been playing around again with the speakers that I pulled out of my garage. I mentioned it earlier a month ago. Quest "QB5" (I think they are) have taken over the speakers that are on my stero of some 11 years now.

Sound quality is beautiful.

In recent news. I have my computer disassebled to keep me from hopping onto it and not getting work done so radio will be offline indefintely for the time being.

And the fact we are doing a lot of stuff on the network so it's a bit slow to broadcast. However. Laptop is in my room under the table shelf which is hooked up to the moniter that was connected to my PC. 24" Dell. You got to love it.

Also, my friend has "lent" (which will also indefintely probably remain in my hands) her analog camera which she found in her mom's closet. A Canon EOS 1000. Yes. One of the first series of eletric 35mm (135mm) film cameras. I will do the details later.

Back to work. I'l finish the rest of this after assignment is finished.

Ciao.

Ghost

No comments:

Post a Comment