Sunday, February 5, 2012

Objective for February

    School started in the first week of January and my goal among many things is to fully cut back on gaming. This also means spending more time to myself and not trying to run amuck doing things for others and maybe cut down on hanging out when I should be doing productive work. Since the start of the 2012 I have taken things in positive light.


    We all underestimate how important it is to get the right amount of sleep. We try to burn the midnight oil thinking that we need to cram as much information into our head before we sleep. That usually does not work out because you end up impending your short-term memory. Your brain is working on fumes and is not able to recall functions as fast. The more work a person uses their mental energy consciously and/or subconsciously they will feel more drained when they do not get the appropriate amounts of sleep.


    My goals for February is to get into bed by 10pm on the weekdays and probably 11pm or 12am the latest on weekends. Depending I might just keep it at 2200 across the board. It doesn't matter if I feel like I didn't do enough work. On the long run you want to carry your energy over instead of expending it all and running dry.
Cutting back on gaming and getting the proper rest is required. With that said, I shall go sleep.


Shroker

No comments:

Post a Comment