Friday, August 7, 2009

Battlestar Galatica 03' series.




I just recently finished Battlestar Galatica and I must say, I am quite impressed with it.
The story line starts off a bit soft and it builds up pretty neatly.

The writer definitely has a liking in putting the lead characters into emotional positions.
Worst case scenarios one can be in.

The music through the seasons and episodes are well done, fitted and sis paired fluently.
I have attained the soundtrack for all the seasons and loving it very much.

There is a big emphasize in hidden meanings. Some such as how society and social rulings effects one's judgment. Personal conflict and emotional conflict. Society vrs Military Tradition.
And also hindlights when those do work out. Its complex to explain in a post as I am not awake to do so.

But I would suggest those that love Sci-fi to check it out. It's a great show.
It's fun, exciting and great with twists.

Signing out,
Ghost.

No comments:

Post a Comment