Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Halo 3 Party!

GUEST POST!!

AFanCorp here!

Just woken up from last night's Halo 3 party. Put it simply, we partied hard all night.

A brief summary of what happened;

Ghost, Pyro, and I decided that we'd go blow things up down by the beach after eating at flow and buying materials for a Horo costume that someone else would be wearing. Not a lot of blowing things up occurred, but a lost cap did get burned and a plastic bottle shot at many times. Me being my blind self couldn't see shit at all, nonetheless I still managed to hit the bottle.

On our way back to the car, the thought of heading over to my house for a Halo party surfaced, so I did some call ups and got approval for my two friends to come over. Half the fun was playing Halo, but the better part was the drinking. I can't remember how many glasses of alcohol they drank, but I can tell you that they were drinking stuff past 30% alchol. Lulz ensued, and with alcohol in mind, Pyro defeated us in Halo. The party ended at 0330 sadly and they of course went back to their homes. I could only hope that nothing happened on the way, and so far it SEEMS nothing has happened. Again, it only seems...

The sad part is that I don't have any pictures. Perhaps my friend here may be able to post some since he was the only one who took the few pictures during our washroom breaks.

P.S. Shroker (Ghost here) I had ONE glass.. Pyro on the other hand...

No comments:

Post a Comment