Saturday, May 30, 2009

School!

Classes mixed in during with the nice summer breeze isn't too bad really.
Sure it cuts down on what to do and such but in my opinion. I don't see the difference.
How is winter any different from summer?. The only reason why courses are offered during the regular season aside from summer is because most people take vacations during the summer.

Which makes complete sense. However; since I am not going anywhere and bumming around at home isn't too good for the health. Instead of being lazy. I took two courses during the summer.

Have to sort out some stuff and such. Need to find a job and get working to earn some money and get some work hours into transcripts. Started to do some exercise which is not too bad.
My ankle is getting better, I have to remember to do my stretches and get the muscles back into action.

Life is well I guess. Gotta study well and such.
That's all the time I have for today. Hoping to post some more later.
See you all around,

Signing off,
Ghost


From Companion Radio Ghost!

No comments:

Post a Comment